Updated 11 Sep 2021 (Start date: 14 May 2021)
Create a comic book adaptation of my Tiki bar novella, ‘Walter Ledbetter and the Staff of Mirth.’ First, learn how to draw.
Produce a song for a character in my Tiki bar novella using my idea for ‘Reverse Cantometrics’
Visit three filming locations from favorite movies or TV shows
Not sure if this counts: I saw The Goonies, a pastiche of and an homage to Raiders of the Lost Ark, one of my favorite movies of all time, on the grounds of the Medfield State Hospital (originally the Medfield Insane Asylum) outside Boston. As well as hosting the showing of The Goonies, the hospital and its grounds have served as a filming location for a number of films — including Shutter Island, The New Mutants and Knives Out — at least one of which I’ve seen and enjoyed.
Complete three Rock & Roll road trips
Listen to 52 albums from the past ten years
- Bob Dylan, Rough and Rowdy Ways (2020)
- Janelle Monáe, Dirty Computer (emotion picture version) 
- Juliana Hatfield, Blood (2021)
- Juliana Hatfield, Juliana Hatfield Sings Olivia Newton-John (2018)
- Lizzo, Cuz I Love You (2018)
- BLACKPINK, The Album (2020)
- John Mayer, Sob Rock (2021)
- Selena Gomez, Rare (2020)
- Selena Gomez, Revelación EP (2021)
- Dual Lipa, Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition) 
Watch 12 classic film noirs; make 12 different cocktails
- The Big Sleep (1946), Gin Martini
- Chinatown (1974), Negroni
- Key Largo (1948), Dark & Stormy
Read or otherwise learn about sacred texts for three world religions. See what all the hubbub is about.
Participate in a historical reenactment